If you want premium products then purchase our VIP or SVIP plans
Dont forget read our rules HERE Also anyone caught Leeching this content or Scamming will be banned on numerous networks.Dismiss Notice
Dont forget we do not allow Multiple Accounts, so all of your accounts as well as your IP will be banned.Dismiss Notice
Tired of Download Limits ? UPGRADE Today!Dismiss Notice
Terms of Service and Rules
1. One account per household. If you are found to have more than one account, both accounts will be suspended.
2. Vulgar, offensive, or otherwise obscene names will be changed. Repeated violations will result in account suspension.
3. Avatars / profile photos of pornographic or sexual nature will be removed. Repeated violations will result in account suspension.
Please read our rules carefully:
1. All scripts posted here just leeched from on Internet. The author may not support for you.
2. Do not send a PM to Staff Member if you have problem with any scripts on forum, please create a thread in Helpdesk section. Someone will help you solve it.
3. Only PM to Administrator if you have issue with your account or donate.
4. With Premium Resource, we don't have refund policy, so review it carefully before purchase it. All scripts in this section are work normally because we have tested it before upload.
5. When you upgrade to VIP, if you want to downgrade to member, please send PM to Administrator, we will downgrade without refund.
6. Only XenForo resources can upload on Resource page.
7. Do not include virus, malware, spyware, shell on script you share. And check on virustotal.com before upload it.
Terms and conditions for Premium member
1. No refund policy
2. We will not held responsible for any file you download from here.
3. You are solely responsible for every activity.
4. If we found you sharing Premium resources anywhere else you will be permanently banned and no refund will be issued
5. There are some limits on downloads also.
6. Downloading everything from premium resources will be termed as leeching act and your account will be directly banned.
1. Before posting any sort of Help request, including forum topics and FAQ, please use the search function to prevent repeat questions and provide you with the most timely response.
2. Use descriptive topic titles. Topic titles such as Help, Error, or Not Working are not allowed and will be removed.
3. Racism or sexism of any type is prohibited and will be punished accordingly.
4. If you are criticizing or providing feedback of a more negative nature, please back up all of your points. Don't simply reply with, I hate it, back yourself up with the specific reasons why and what could be done to improve it. This will get you much further and members are much more receptive to this type of constructive feedback.
5. Flaming or raging of any sort in not allowed and will be punished based on severity and at the discretion of the Management Team
6. Speaking of controversial subjects: You are allowed to post these sort of things in the General and Off-Topic sections of the forum. However, it is not recommended as you may lose your respect in the community if you have a different opinion on it. These topics tend to cause wars and are generally a pain, so they should be avoided.
7. You must have at least 15 approved posts before making any sort of request.
8. You may only bump your topic once every two (2) days.
9. Do not bump topics older than 4 weeks. The exception to this rule is: Support topics. Occasionally a support may go unanswered and it is appropriate to bump it according to the above rule.
10. If a topic is locked by a Staff member, leave it; do not create a duplicate topic.
11. Responding to a any topic with "thanks", "good", "cool" or anything of the sort is considered spam. It will be treated as so by Staff and the appropriate actions will be taken.
12. When posting a lengthy amount of code, don't just wrap it in Code tags, wrap the code and the Code tags in Spoiler tags. This prevents having to scroll endlessly to move past the code when viewing a topic.
13. Copy / pasting the same message in topics or creating several pointless spam topics in an effort to fraudulently increase your post count or for any other reason is prohibited.
1. Back-seat moderation is not allowed. Simply report the post and move on, our Staff team is perfectly capable of handling it; it's why we're here!
2. Staff will not answer support questions via PM, they will simply request you to create a topic. The exception is with services, IE:, installing software, creating custom styles, etc.
3. If you are found to be sharing VIP content with anyone other than a VIP, esecially to another site, your IP will be banned.
4. Status updates are not to be used for requesting support, complaining about other users or Staff, or for advertisements of your site, services, or needs.
1. You may advertise your website in your signature, but it must not be of a similar nature to Nulledplanet and it cannot contain pornography or other lewd materials. If you become inactive at Nulledplanet, your signature may be removed. You may not advertise for Staff positions in your signature. Use the Looking For Staff forum for that. If you are banned at Nulledplanet, your signature will be removed. We will also remove signatures that are not in the spirit of our community guidelines (and you may have action taken against you for that). One site link per signature please.
2. Pictures are permitted within signatures but keep in mind that large images, or images that cause forum lag will be removed. We don't want your signature to hinder the browsing experience of others. Obviously, pictures must comply with our community guidelines. Please refrain from using excessive multi-colored text, flash graphics, or otherwise obnoxious graphics in your signatures. These are annoying and distracting. In addition, please refrain from using excessive special characters and emoticons in your signatures. Again, these are very distracting. Finally, do not increase the text size to make your forum signature "stand out". The standard text size is absolutely fine. Let's keep the text in signatures somewhat uniform, as crazy varieties just make the forum look sloppy and distracting. Recommended image size is 200px or less.
Have a good time, act maturely, be friendly, make friends, and discover! That's what this community is all about. Please avoid drama, we dislike it too when things go wrong, but there's a report button. Do not "call out" other users - just report their post!