ADMIN
XENFORO 2 SVIP
XENFORO 2 VIP
XF1 SVIP
XF 1 VIP
VERIFIED
REGISTERED
HAWK submitted a new resource:

MostEverOnline [BP] - show the counts of the most users that have ever been online.

This is a free add-on made by me that will show the counts of the most users that have ever been online. It includes counts for all users, members, and guests.

You have the option to display counts for any or all of the 3. Totals, members, or guests via permissions. . You can choose to display them right inside the members online widget under the total visitors. You can also display it as a widget, just be sure to create your widget and make sure the permission isn't set to off.

When you...
Read more about this resource...

HAWK

Administrator
Staff member
ADMIN
XENFORO 2 SVIP
XENFORO 2 VIP
XF1 SVIP
XF 1 VIP
VERIFIED
REGISTERED
HAWK updated MostEverOnline [BP] with a new update entry:

MostEverOnline

Counts were not showing correctly on mobile. This is now fixed. I also added a new LESS template and added css from there instead of doing it inline and made members online area and also widget responsive. I also added the phrases from the back-end instead of doing it inline. This update is for the mobile fix and also back-end improvements from inline phrases
Read the rest of this update entry...

HAWK

Administrator
Staff member
ADMIN
XENFORO 2 SVIP
XENFORO 2 VIP
XF1 SVIP
XF 1 VIP
VERIFIED
REGISTERED

MostEverOnline

I recommend all users upgrade. If you installed the add-on prior to this version, you will need to upgrade and then point your browser to the /install directory of your installation and click "rebuild master data". There was an accidental direct template edit of app.less that has caused the add-on to delete the template if uninstalled causing broken CSS until the master data has been rebuilt. Rebuilding the master data from the install directory after...​

HAWK

Administrator
Staff member
ADMIN
XENFORO 2 SVIP
XENFORO 2 VIP
XF1 SVIP
XF 1 VIP
VERIFIED
REGISTERED

MostEverOnline

Feature update:

• Dates have been added to all counts including members, guests, and total visitors
  • Most Ever Online Statistic title added to members online
  • Option to remove the title has been added
  • An option to also use only total visitors only in members online has been added

If you are upgrading from a previous version you will need to make the new version a fresh install and sacrifice starting starting your highest number over for the dates to show or wait for the...